Terms of service
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our internet shop https://www.nutree.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Hart Limes GmbH
Bonameser Hintergasse 6
D-60437 Frankfurt am Main
Registration number: HRB 101566
Register court: Local court Frankfurt am Main
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods and their quantity
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Add to shopping cart" or "Buy now
3) Check the selection in the shopping cart if necessary
4) If necessary, press the "Checkout" button
5) Input of contact and address data
6) Choice of shipping method
7) Choice of payment method
8) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered
9) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "Buy".
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the TOS at any time at https://nutree.de/policies/terms-of-service. Your order data can be viewed by you via the link contained in the order confirmation.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by immediate bank transfer, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and advance payment.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he/she undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale to destination.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation, which can be viewed on the website https://nutree.de/policies/refund-policy, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity:
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 Contract language
German is the only language of contract available.
Status of the TOS: 03/2020